R.1 - Religious
- From a convent to a bank and finally a luxury hotel. Architectures capable to transformation. A cultured restoration, attentive to details for the synthesis between a compatible respect of the existing & the introduction of new strategies useful to the new hotel function.
- Restoring an ancient Benedictine Monastery then transformed in a Prison, actually near the UNESCO Arab and Norman itinerary. An intelligent and functional restoration, capable of restoring spaces and services for students and guests.
- A convent and a private palace in symbiosis, rich of history and transformations during centuries. Coexistence of tradition and innovation in a respectful restoration.
- From silence to lively life: a convent restored to become a University center for Italian and foreign students. A complex restoration intervention, intersecting structural aspects and finishing ones.
R.2 - Palaces
- An imposing palace along the sea, restored to become the owner's private residence and a meeting place between art, design and international cultural education. Tradition vs Innovation through restoration of a monumental palace, capable to according private exigencies, tutelage and new architectural design & technological innovation
- The spirit preserved: an ancient palace reconverted to high standard dwellings. Retrofitting of Can Armengol in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- A monumental palace, city walls and a gate in Palermo, involved in a fascinating restoration. After years of neglect and forgetfulness, the rebirth of a Mediterranean city waterfront piece.
- Rediscover the residential function through the restoration of a monumental palace. A fascinating restoration that has brought to light the construction history of a medieval architecture, between archeology, technological innovation and the complexity of structural consolidation.
- A largest painted wooden ceiling in Europe, rich of history and original construction techniques. A restoration reconciling good practices of safeguarding and enhancement with the use and visitability of the site during the works.
R.3 - Specialist-Services
- Representative of quality modernist architecture. Renovation of a modernist architectural building in Kaunas.
- An old market as a receptacle of the city's history. Rehabilitation of the Mercat del Born, Barcelona, Spain.
- The rehabilitation of the Sant Antoni Market, as a trampoline for a neigborhood. Rehabilitation and revitalization of an old iron market in Barcelona.
R.4 - Industrial
- Restoring a wine architecture in Sicily. A pilot site for the rediscovery and revival of historical construction techniques for the creation of a museum center of the agricultural tradition and cultural events.
- Rehabilitation of an example of industrial archeology. A zero km new food market, capable to join commercial activities and social uses.
R.5 - Residential urban
R.6 - Farmhouse
R.7 - Other
Rh.1.1 - Religious
Rh.1.2 - Palaces
Rh.1.3 - Specialist-Services
Rh.1.4 - Industrial
- The industrial building takes on a face/shape. Renovation of the former warehouse in Vilnius.
- Rehabilitation of an old paper mill to give it a new life as an interpretation center. Rehabilitation of Cal Xerta Mill
- Historic working places turned into social dwellings. Retrofitting of an ancient textile factory Can Fabra i Coats in Barcelona, Spain.
- Restoration of an old Carob Mill. Old industrial building transformed into a cultural center.
- EcoLiving 1802. A green community in the heart of the city.
- Rehabilitation of two tanneries for urban revitalization. Rehabilitation of the Bella and Bernades tanneries, Igualada, Barcelona, Spain.
- Old Town Quarter for Youth Education. Adaptation of a former candy factory in the Old Town of Vilnius to a school.
- Rehabilitation of an industrial building for new uses. Historic industrial facilities converted into a museum.
Rh.1.5 - Residential Urban
- Rehabilitation of a modern building in Nicosia. Preserving the modern heritage by improving its performance.
- Opening the gates to invite the passerby. Rehabilitation of a residential building in the old city of Barcelona.
- Rehabilitation of a colonial building. Institutional use for a British period building.
- Rehabilitation of the traditional urban architecture of Nicosia. Adaptation of a traditional building as a social center.
- Addition of attic floors. Integral rehabilitation with the incorporation of an attic floor with prefabricated modules in the Barcelona Eixample.
- The future option of wooden suburban houses. Modernization of a one-room residential house in Marijampolė.
- Addressing structural issues on a 20th century office building. Rehabilitation of floor slabs, stuccoes and decorative elements on a historic office building in Barcelona’s Via Laietana.
- A passive house as the seed for a new building model. Energy retrofit of a 20th century house in El Poblenou neighbourhood of Barcelona.
Rh.1.6 - Vernacular Urban
- Rehabilitation of a residential building in Nicosia. Offering today's comfort to a historic building.
- Continuity of the city's wooden architecture. Adaptation of a wooden building with a unique decoration in Vilnius to modern family life.
- Rehabilitation as a strategy for urban acupuncture. Rehabilitation and consolidation of two residential buildings to obtain new housing in the old city of Barcelona.
Rh.1.7 - Vernacular Rural
- Rehabilitation of a traditional house. Traditional architecture to accommodate today's comfort.
- Rehabilitation of a traditional building in Aglantzia. Pilot experience to improve the thermal performance of a traditional building.
- Functional and energetic rehabilitation in Kapedes. Appreciation of vernacular architecture.
- Rehabilitation of a traditional house in Kapedes. Improving the house while maintaining its life.
Rh.1.8 - Farmhouse
Rh.1.9 - Social housing
- Avoiding demolition by improving building performance. Rehabilitation of 530 housing units in the Grand Parc de Bordeaux neighborhood, Bordeaux, France.
- La Mina, an extreme neighborhood in Barcelona. Improving the accessibility, installations, equipment, and the building envelope.
- Urban renowal through the renovation of a façade. Energetic rehabilitation and urban regeneration of the back façade of a multi-family housing complex.